Heady Trotter 4 Miler Race to Benefit GMAS
Sunday, October 18, 2020, 10am
GMAS is proud to have been chosen once again by The Alchemist Brewery as the charity partner of the Heady Trotter 4 mile race. We hope that you will join us for the second edition of a perennial favorite and a most memorable event! If you are an adaptive athlete and wish to participate, contact us today at [email protected].
Register today, this event will sell out!
Drop by our kiosk on the Green!
- Buy raffle tickets to win a Cornhole Board Game and prizes donated by our sponsors
- Learn about our programs and meet some of our athletes
- Get a GMAS sticker with any donation
Sincere thanks to our friends at the Alchemist for their constant support and for such generosity towards Green Mountain Adaptive Sports.
More about the Heady Trotter
Perfectly timed in the middle of Fall, between Leaf season and before the Slopes open, The Heady Trotter sells out quickly, and will be your favorite race, EVER.
- Chip Timed Race finishing with Post Race Party At the Alchemist Brewery
- Music and Beer Festival 10:00AM-2:00PM
- Custom Glass and custom metal coaster to all finishers
- Lawn game zone with Cornhole, Life Size Beer Pong and Kan Jam
- Enjoy the tasting room and purchase your favorite Alchemist beers
- Food Truck festival at the finish line
For more information, or to register for the Heady Trotter, please visit: